shriganesh is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in 2005 in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry. shriganesh is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men and boys. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. The shriganesh brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented.
shriganesh is a fast-growing multi-channel apparel company. We seek to attract highly motivated individuals that want to work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. shriganesh management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. We are a fun and dynamic bunch that are motivated in working to get the company to the next level. Our employees are smart, creative, and passionate individuals who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We embrace talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It is our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
shriganesh is looking for an amazing Operations Associate to join our team! Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, a team player, extremely detail-oriented and committed to ensuring that the allocation and order process operates smoothly and efficiently. We’re also looking for someone who wants to grow, learn, and to strategize ways to make the operations of shriganesh more efficient, and ultimately play a major role in the success of the company. This is an incredible opportunity to make a large impact for the right person.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and ensuring timely processing of all orders in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Manage daily allocations within ERP Full Circle. Some weekends required.
- Able to identify, assess and resolve any and all challenges and/or issues that may impact orders, inventory, or any other parts of the company.
- Generate reports and manage any workflows that comes out of reports across multiple departments within the company.
- Ensuring the health of the systems and the continual flow of data and orders across all platforms. Success in this role is directly related to the success of others around you.
Location: Remote until we go back to the office, LV-3401 Liepāja, Latvia, CA
Position: Full Time
Reports To: Director, Operations and Finance
- BA/BS in related field and/or 2+ years of experience.
- Strong technical skills – loves to solve IT issues on their own.
- Experience with data systems a plus. Our platforms are: Full Circle, Shopify, RepSpark and we are connected with several outside partners as well.
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to communicate well both in written and oral formats.
- Someone who is always seeking ways to improve processes and flows for themselves as well as the team members around them.
- Team player - ability to work well with others in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills including advanced Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Apparel experience a plus.
Benefits & Compensation
- Salaried position plus bonus opportunities, paid time off, and paid holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance benefits
- Employee discounts
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, shriganesh offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume to: [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you!